Registration now open! Download a Registration Form ()
Not an NCWRA member yet? Become one now or renew your membership and take advantage of a discounted registration rate. Go to www.ncwra.org/membership or simply add a membership to your registration form.
Registrations received BY
WALK UP RATES
|Registrant Type||2-DAY, FULL CONFERENCE RATE||SINGLE
|2-DAY RATE||SINGLE DAY RATE|
|NCWRA Member or Non-Student Presenter||$130||$85||$170||$115|
|Non-profit or government exhibitor||$125||N/A Single day and walk up registrations not available for exhibitors|
|*Exhibitors must fill out a separate exhibitor contract and registration form. Additional information can be found at our exhibitor's page.|
Registration Policies – Please Read
- ALL PRESENTERS MUST REGISTER! Even if your registration is being covered by someone else, or waived in the event you are a student presenter registering before , you still must register.
- Presenter rates apply to those giving oral AND poster presentations.
- Only one presenter may receive the discounted presenter rate. E.g. if there are multiple authors on a poster presentation, only one (usually the lead author) will qualify for the reduced rate. Others must pay the full rate.
- Make checks payable to "North Carolina State University"
- If faxing a form, but paying by check, you are NOT REGISTERED until your check is received at WRRI. If you are mailing a check to go with a faxed registration form, your check must reach WRRI by th or walk up rates will apply.
- Cancellations received by will be refunded less a $15 processing fee. No refunds after . Substitutions will be accepted.
- Registration fees include all conference materials, morning refreshments, lunches, breaks, and for 2-day and Wednesday single-day registrants, includes the poster reception on Wednesday evening. Single-day Thursday registration does not include the poster reception on Wednesday.