Think and Do, and You
For graduating students, this is a final semester like no other.
We know your last days on campus have been disrupted by COVID-19. For now, we want to honor all the ones that came before. We want to hear what NC State has meant to you.
From the start, we asked you to “Think and Do.” To take what you learn and make it matter in the world beyond campus. While this year’s spring commencement is postponed, we know the graduating class is still making plans and getting ready to do big, bold things.
We asked you to tell us about your years at NC State and what’s next. To tell us what you love about the Wolfpack and what you’ve been missing while we’re apart.
Thank you for sharing your story. Submissions are now closed. Keep your eyes on the NC State homepage and our social media channels!
Guidelines for Entry
- The deadline for entries was May 1, 2020.
- All submitted memories, photos and videos will be considered for inclusion in a new Belltower time capsule, part of the ongoing project to complete the Memorial Belltower.
- Graduating students can also share their memories of NC State — and their future plans — using #NCState20 on social media.
- Got other weird and wonderful submissions that don’t fit our form? Email us.
- Depict dangerous or reckless conduct
- Contain profanity, sexual content, illegal drugs or hateful content
- Promote violence or harm to another living creature
- Use offensive, obscene, or any other inappropriate content
- Defame any person, company, or educational institution
- Contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, voice or other
identifying elements of any person, living or dead without written permission