The NCSU Chemistry Department invites rising sophomore-junior students from primarily undergraduate institutions (PUIs), to engage in one of many possible independent research topics that combine experimental techniques and computational methods at our department in Raleigh, NC.
Program Details (subject to changes):
- 10 week program, approximately May 30 to August 4
- Receive $4,500 and free on-campus housing
- Travel assistance available
- Projects are interdisciplinary and this year will include a computational component
- Take part in a number of training workshops and seminars
- Get trained with state-of-the-art equipment in our NMR, Mass Spec, Laser Facilities and Biological Instrumental Facilities
- Present your research at a campus wide poster symposium
- Gain valuable communication experience
- For more information, contact Profs Elon Ison, Elena Jakubikova or Reza Ghiladi at email@example.com.
Application Deadline: March 01, 2017