NC State community,
Thank you for all your efforts to help keep the Wolfpack safe and healthy, and for remaining resilient as we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic.
Here are a few reminders and links to resources available to our community.
- Personal responsibility is Pack responsibility. Each one of us is responsible for taking steps to help protect ourselves and others. Wear a face covering where required, avoid large gatherings if possible and stay home if you’re sick.
- Please get vaccinated — and, if you are eligible, your booster shot — to protect yourself and others. To schedule a vaccine or booster appointment on campus, click here.
- Free COVID-19 testing is available on campus for students, faculty and staff. If you’re experiencing symptoms, please get tested. If you’re not experiencing symptoms but think you’ve been exposed, get tested two to three days after exposure. For testing locations and hours, click here.
- Any students, faculty or staff who have not provided proof of vaccination are required to participate in weekly surveillance testing this spring. Students, faculty and staff who have provided proof of vaccination are not required to participate in weekly testing. To date, 84% of our community has been vaccinated on campus or provided proof of vaccination. If you have been vaccinated off campus, upload all vaccine records (including booster records) by following the instructions here.
- If you get tested off campus and the results are positive, isolate at home or in place, upload your results and self-report your COVID status. For more information on testing protocols, check the Protect the Pack website.
Thank you for your diligence in following the university’s community standards while adjusting to new isolation policies. Please continue to make well-informed decisions about protecting your own personal safety and the health and safety of others.
Thank you again for doing your part to protect the Pack.