NC State community:
After a month back on campus, we remain on track to have a successful in-person semester. We’ve verified vaccine records for 74% of our community, and our testing centers are running more than 2,000 tests every weekday with fewer than 1-2% of those tests coming back positive.
Due to NC State’s robust testing, contact tracing programs and other safety measures — and especially because of our students, faculty and staff committing to getting vaccinated and following community standards — we’re off to a good start. However, it will take all of our continued dedication to keep the Pack on track for a safe and successful semester.
We want to remind the campus community about important COVID-19-related resources available on the Protect the Pack website:
- A quick rundown of what you need to know on campus providing the most up-to-date information.
- All campus COVID-19-related announcements and updates.
- A dashboard showing updated information about vaccine numbers, positive cases and testing results on campus, as well as isolation and quarantine data.
- Vaccine and testing information, including how to get vaccinated and tested on campus.
- Forms to easily self-report if you test positive off campus.
- Important resources for students and families, faculty and staff, and much more.
- Please also note that identified campus-related clusters and potential clusters will be posted on the Cluster Update section of the site. The state and county have not yet identified any campus-related clusters so far this fall.
We will keep closely monitoring the pandemic and its impact on campus, follow guidance from federal, state and local health officials, and make updates to our policies as needed to help keep the community safe. Our success as we navigate this pandemic depends on each member of our community working to stay safe and healthy.
Thank you for doing your part to protect the Pack.