COVID-19 Campus Health
Campus Health continues to serve our campus community by administering COVID-19 vaccinations and boosters and providing home test kits.
Vaccinations and Boosters
Vaccines remain the best defense against COVID-19 and have proven effective against the most severe symptoms. Please get vaccinated and, if you are eligible, get your booster shot.
In addition to primary series COVID-19 vaccines, Campus Health is now offering Pfizer Bivalent boosters to eligible students, faculty and staff. Check your eligibility on the Centers for Disease Control website here.
NC State Campus Health is an approved provider of COVID-19 vaccinations for faculty, staff and students. If you would like to get your vaccination or booster on campus, please make an appointment using the link below.
Schedule an appointment
If you have questions about how to get a vaccine on campus or your eligibility as a member of the NC State community, please call 919-515-2563.
Home Test Kits
NC State’s Campus Health Pharmacy has COVID-19 test kits available to order for all students, faculty and staff.
- Please note, the State Health Plan no longer covers the costs of over-the-counter (OTC) COVID-19 home test kits. Check with your health insurance provider for the latest coverage details.
- Call the Campus Health Pharmacy at 919-515-5040 to place a home test kit order and verify your insurance. Orders placed before 5 p.m. will be available for pick up the next business day.
The NC Department of Health and Human Services (NCDHHS) provides comprehensive resources and the latest statewide news regarding COVID-19.
- Order free home tests today.
- Find a COVID-19 test site near you.
- Explore NCDHHS wellness resources.