Any NC State student, faculty member or staff member with a valid NC State ID can get tested on campus for free, no appointment required.
Locations and Hours
- Monday: 111 Lampe Drive (room 204) 8 a.m.-12 p.m. and 12:30 p.m.-4 p.m.
- Tuesday: CVM Main Building (1060 William Moore Drive, Green Commons) 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Wednesday: Centennial Campus (Research II, 1009 Capability Drive, room 313) 8 a.m.-12 p.m. and 12:30 p.m.-4 p.m.
- Thursday: 111 Lampe Drive (room 204) 8 a.m.-12 p.m. and 12:30 p.m.-4 p.m.
Please note: Testing at the College of Veterinary Medicine (CVM) is open to all NC State students, staff and faculty members. On-campus tests are self-administered. Staff is available to assist you. Your test results will be available on HealthyPack Portal, NC State’s online medical portal for campus students and employees.
HealthyPack Portal complies with HIPAA and FERPA information privacy requirements. The system uses the latest industry-standard security protocol and protects patient data through ongoing security checks and audits of the system.
Home Test Kits
All NC State students, faculty and staff are eligible to receive up to eight COVID-19 home test kits.
- Test kits are free of charge through most health insurance providers.
- If you have the Student Blue Health Insurance Plan or the North Carolina State Health Plan, your test kits will likely not require a copay.
- Please call the Campus Health Pharmacy at 919-515-5040 to place a home test kit order and verify your insurance. Orders placed before 5 p.m. will be available for pick up the next business day.
If you test positive for COVID-19, or if a health care provider tells you that you are presumed positive for the novel coronavirus, please notify the university by filling out the relevant form:For Students
For Faculty and Staff
This procedure is voluntary, and the information is confidential. The form helps university health care professionals provide support you might need.
If you are faculty or a staff member, you should also contact your University Human Resources representative for additional information on leave options. If you do not have web access, please call Campus Health at 919-515-2563 to self-report a positive diagnosis for COVID-19.
Vaccinations and Boosters
Vaccines remain the best defense against COVID-19 and have proven effective against the most severe symptoms. Please get vaccinated and, if you are eligible, get your booster shot.
In addition to primary series COVID-19 vaccines, Campus Health is now offering Pfizer Bivalent boosters to eligible students, faculty and staff. Check your eligibility on the Centers for Disease Control website here.
NC State Campus Health is an approved provider of COVID-19 vaccinations for faculty, staff and students. If you would like to get your vaccination or booster on campus, please make an appointment using the link below.
Schedule an appointment
If you have questions about how to get a vaccine on campus or your eligibility as a member of the NC State community, please call 919-515-2563.