This training is required for any person who:
- Works in a lab that has an operating Class 3b or Class 4 lasers
- Works directly with Class 3b or Class 4 lasers
- Refresher training every two (2) years
Laser Safety classes are regularly scheduled in following months:
Typical class duration is between 2.5 and 3 hours. You need only bring yourself, university ID and something to take notes with.
If you would like to register for one of these classes, click on a month above or email Laser Safety. Please Note: Seating is limited to 25 participants.
Classes by special request:
- Advanced Topics in Laser Safety
- Complex Laser Safety Issues
- Large Group Training (>10 people)
Please contact Laser Safety or call 515-6871 to make arrangements.
All classes are held in the Environmental Health & Safety Center's Conference Room: Map to Building