Trainee candidates will be typically considered during the spring of their first academic year. MBTP Training faculty will nominate eligible students by submitting the completed nomination packet to Todd Marcks, Fellowships and Grants Administrator, Graduate School, Campus Box 7102. Please submit materials by the deadline noted for each competition.
- Nomination form available as a fillable PDF document;
- Copies of student's undergraduate and graduate transcripts;
- Copy of student's GRE results;
- Letter of recommendation from faculty advisor (biotechnology training faculty member);
- Statement of intent from student (including research & biotechnology interests); and
- Plan for industrial rotation.