Leave Administrator Transactions
Employee Data Changes must be kept up-to-date so employees accrue their leave correctly.
- Add a New/Rehire Employee
- Delete/Terminate an Employee
- Change EPA or SPA Status
- Change Full-Time Equivalency (FTE)
- Transfer an Employee to Another Department
- Temporary and EPA 9-month Employees
Leave Procedures to keep leave accrual correct involve
- Correcting Leave
- Leave Balances
- Adjusting Paychecks
Adverse Weather can have an effect on leave since time lost must be made up.
Compensatory (Comp) Time provides certain employees with time off at a later date, if they must work more than 40 hours in one week.
Shared Leave allows employees to donate or receive leave time in certain situations.