Name and/or Address Changes
Address and/or Name Changes-Updating Benefits Vendors
If you have a legal name change, you must present your new Social Security card reflecting your new name to your college or division's HR office so that they can validate your name change and update the HR System.
To update your address, you will log into the MyPack Portal, click on For Faculty & Staff near the top of the page, then click on Personal Information in the Employee Self Service section. Click on Home and Mailing Address, then click on the pencil icon to edit your address, then save it.
- Teachers’ and State Employees’ Retirement System
- State Health Plan
- NCFlex Vendors (dental, vision, flex spending, NCFlex life, AD&D, critical illness, cancer)
- MetLife Group Term Life Insurance
- Hyatt Legal Plan
- Liberty Mutual Long Term Disability
- Standard Long Term Disability
For the following benefits, please update your address and/or name by calling the vendor directly:
|Automobile & Homeowners Insurance (Traveler's)||919-847-4909|
|TIAA-CREF ORP, 403(b) or 457||877-267-4505|
|Fidelity ORP, 403(b) or 457||800-343-0860|
|Prudential 401(k) & 457||866-627-5267|