For departments, a variety of EHRA Employment Checklists are available to assist in gathering information necessary to process employee transactions within the Human Resource Information System.
For new hires, an orientation program assists with benefits enrollment, explains employee rights and responsibilities and provides an overview of programs available to University employees.
The NC State Policies, Rules and Regulations (PRRs) provide a wealth of information on numerous subjects pertaining to EHRA employment. Topics of particular interest to departments as well as both current and prospective EHRA employees are listed below.
Guiding Policies and Other Resources
- EHRA Employment Policy
- Faculty Policies
- Reappointment, Promotion and Tenure(RPT)
- Office of the Provost, RPT Process
- Emeritus Faculty Involvement
- Emeritus Faculty Status Designation Procedure
- Delegation of Authority
- Research Policy
- Summer Research (9-mo employees)
- Patent Procedures
- Patent Agreement
- External Activities for Pay
- Conflict of Interest (pdf)
- Additional Compensation for EHRA Employees