Breadcrumb Navigation:

Human Resources > Glossary > Current Page

Term Details - Additional Employment

The University has guidelines for both SPA and EPA employees about additional employment, whether within the University (in the same or another department), at another university or state agency ("dual" employment), or for an outside employer ("secondary" employment). For more information, see the Employment section of the HR website.

Back to term index