HRIM provides tools. . .
The Human Resource System (HRS) is a web-based software application for processing personnel actions.
The application is accessible from the MYPACK Portal with a valid unity ID and password. The application supports the information needs of Human Resources (HR), Payroll, Employee Services, Benefits, and Management functions within the university. It merges resource management activities into standardized categories, folders, sub folders, and topics. The linkage of its payroll and human resource activities in the HR System makes the software application both rigid and flexible.
HRIM helps you. . .
For departments with personnel action processing questions, contact your HRIM Specialist. For temporary or student employees interested in reviewing your personnel file or needing employment verification for the past five years, contact the HRIM Records Manager 919-515-7929.
- Annual Comp Rate Calculation Tool for TME Bi-Weekly
- Time Reporting Codes (TRCs)
- Employee Class Values
- Pay Group Values
- Anticipated Appointment Length
- Action/Reason Chart
- Job Codes & Pay Ranges for Temporary Employees and Student Workers
- Salary Supplements
- Timesheet instructions for Adverse Weather - Non-Exempt employees