Important Notice


Due to recent security concerns the option to change your direct deposit information via Employee Self Service has been temporarily suspended.  All changes must be processed by University Payroll. To make a change complete the direct deposit change form and bring it, along with any applicable documentation and a photo ID, to the University Payroll office.  Questions can be directed to Meghan Kosbe at 919-513-7606 or Regina House at 919-515-4355.


Payroll is here to help


Trying to find a copy of your pay statement?  Or change your tax withholding? Or maybe you have a question on one of the deductions coming out of your paycheck.  Click on one of the tabs above - Faculty & Staff (includes non student temporary employees), student employees or foreign nationals (faculty, staff & students) and you will find the answers you are looking for.

Still can't find it?  Email us at

Are you new to NC State? Be sure to check out the Online Payroll New Employee Orientation for faculty & staff, students or foreign nationals.