Responding to Conflict: Improving Communication
Course Number: HRB03
Conflict is all around us, especially during tough business periods where resources are tight and tempers are shorteróbut most people lack basic conflict management skills. Rather than react to conflict on a purely emotional level, learn to manage disputes and disagreements positively and proactively.
Conflict management training will teach you to recognize the causes of interpersonal conflict. Become aware of your emotional triggers to prevent explosive situations. Learn new strategies of conflict management that will improve your communication performance, and ultimately increase your success in the workplace.Objectives:
- Gain a new understanding of conflict
- Understand your own conflict patterns
- Improve your listening and communication skills
- Learn to respond effectively using a "Interest-Based Relational (IBR) Approach".
- Practice effective methods of intervention and conflict management
|To register for a course, please log-in to MyPACK Portal and follow this menu path:|
|Main Menu > Employee Self Service > Learning and Development > Request Training Enrollment|