How do I apply?
Make sure you meet the eligibility requirements, then select the category for Non-Degree Studies that applies to you and fill out the application:
- Never attended NC State University as a degree-seeking student OR Graduated with a degree from NC State University and wish to enroll in Non-Degree Studies
- Previously attended NC State University as a Non-Degree Studies student
Note: NDS applications are good for a full year. For example, if you apply for Summer I, you do not need to submit a separate application for Summer II, Fall, or Spring.
- Current high school students wishing to participate in the AEO (Academic Enrichment Opportunities) Program
- A non-refundable application processing fee of $25 is required with each application.
- Once we have received your application and processed it, we will provide you with all the information you will need to register for classes online.
- Applications are processed within five business days of receipt and you will receive your registration information via e-mail. Students not possessing a bachelor’s degree or higher will be placed into the UGS program. Students who have obtained a bachelor’s degree or higher previously will be placed into the PBS program.