The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences discovers, teaches and applies knowledge to disciplines that effect safe, affordable supplies of food and fiber, a cleaner environment and better health for people and animals.
- Agricultural and Human Sciences
- Agricultural and Resource Economics
- Agricultural Institute
- Animal Science
- Applied Ecology
- Biological and Agricultural Engineering
- Crop and Soil Sciences
- Entomology and Plant Pathology
- Food, Bioprocessing, and Nutrition Sciences
- Horticultural Science
- Molecular and Structural Biochemistry
- Plant and Microbial Biology
- Prestage Department of Poultry Science
The College of Design has a long and distinguished record of producing skilled professionals in design-related disciplines. Offering programs that range from landscape architecture to industrial design, its goal is to develop the student-designer's perception, knowledge, skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Art + Design
- Graphic Design
- Industrial Design
- Landscape Architecture and Environmental Planning
The College of Education prepares teachers, administrators, counselors, researchers and analysts for careers in education from K-12 to postsecondary. It emphasizes global cultural awareness and the use of technology for enhanced learning.
- Educational Leadership, Policy, and Human Development
- Science, Technology, Engineering, & Mathematics Education
- Teacher Education and Learning Sciences
The College of Engineering ranks among the best in the nation in innovation, research and the number of undergraduate and graduate degrees awarded across traditional and cutting-edge engineering disciplines.
- Biological and Agricultural Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering
- Computer Science
- Edward P. Fitts Department of Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
The College of Humanities and Social Sciences provides education, research and extension services in traditional humanities fields including literature, communications and political science. The college also focuses on public policy, global perspectives and other rapidly emerging disciplines such as rhetoric, film studies and digital media.
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Political Science [in the School of Public and International Affairs]
- Public Administration [in the School of Public and International Affairs]
- Social Work
- Sociology and Anthropology
The College of Natural Resources is a world leader in sustainability and stewardship and is recognized as a top educator and researcher in forestry, environmental sciences, wood, paper, pulp, parks, recreation and tourism. The college believes that nurturing the environment and engineering sustainable products go hand in hand with helping communities and enterprises thrive.
The Poole College of Management is at the forefront of business education, providing experiential learning that prepares career-ready graduates. Its accounting, business management and economics programs are global in scope, giving students the opportunity to resolve real-world challenges while putting theory into practice.
The College of Sciences connects people and programs in the biological, physical, chemical, mathematical, statistical and earth-system sciences. With departments and faculty members ranked among the best in their fields nationally, the college's focus on multidisciplinary collaboration builds a foundation of experience that prepares students for the real world.
The Wilson College of Textiles is the world's leading program for textile education. The college prepares innovative, adaptable students and advances research in areas of study ranging from traditional manufacturing to medical textiles, nonwovens and marketing and supply chain management.
The College of Veterinary Medicine is among the top teaching environments of its kind in the nation. With comprehensive classroom instruction, outstanding laboratory facilities and a veterinary teaching hospital, it provides state-of-the-art medical care while training veterinarians and researchers in the latest technologies and practices.
The Graduate School offers programs in more than 160 areas, plus numerous minors, certificate programs and interdisciplinary options. Many of these programs are ranked among the nation's best, providing dynamic research opportunities with an emphasis on interdepartmental collaboration to give graduate students an outstanding education.
University College is an incubator for interdisciplinary programs designed to engage every undergraduate student. Explore academic minors and programs in the arts, health and wellness, military studies, and leadership alongside a variety of high-impact learning experiences and academic support services.
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Dance Program
- Exploratory Studies
- Health and Exercise Studies
- Naval ROTC